Personal Colour Workshop
Are you wondering if a personal colour workshop could help you? Have you ever noticed that some colours make you look fresh and feel energetic, while other colours make you look tired or pale? Those are not your illusions, and, in fact, the impact of colours is more powerful than you may think.
Knowing how to choose colours for yourself can be a game changer. For example, colours can make you look younger or older, and they can make your skin look smooth, or, on the contrary, they can make wrinkles more visible. Colours can also make you look stronger and more powerful, or vulnerable and invisible.
Or, perhaps, you’ve been wondering some of the questions below:
- Why do I look so pale?
- How do I make my skin glow?
- Why do I turn yellowish?
- What is the best colour to wear for an interview?
- How do I choose a lip stick colour?
- Am I wearing the right colour for the right occasion?
- Which colour goes with darker skin?
If you do, then this workshop is a great choice for you. You will not only get your personal colour analysis done by me but will also learn how to apply your new knowledge on a daily basis. It’s an interactive mini workshop with a maximum of six participants; therefore, I’m still able to answer your questions and make it as relevant as possible for each of you.
To get an idea of a personal colour workshop, you can check out my videos on what to expect:
Interactive Colour Workshop | 2 hours
Key topics that will be covered:
- Your personal colour analysis result, which includes your season and colour type.
- What colours fit you best.
- How to combine colours and put an outfit together that creates harmony.
- How to choose the right colours for the right occasions.
Upcoming Dates & Times:
09/02/22 Wed 10:00 CET
Online and Offline
€79.— p.p. for six participants, max.
- Click “BOOK NOW” above to book directly the upcoming workshop.
- Click “Reserve” blow and leave in the Message area any extra info, e.g. which workshop, preference of dates and time, number of people that you are joining with, etc. I will put you on the waiting list and inform you once something become available.
- Free cancellation up to 72h before the workshop.
- The workshop will only take place if the minimum number of 3 participants is reached.
- Payment can be done via PayPal or banktransfer. Details will be provided in a confirmation email to you.
- Other preparation for the workshop will be communicated via email.